Top five favourite films of 2017
- Get out - just as Scream is a horror movie a lot of us wish we could have witnessed in the theatre, Get Out that for this generation and then some.
- Good time - Real grit. Real adrenaline. Truly perfect.
- Lady bird - With a complementary score by Jon Brion, Lady Bird gets pitch perfectly the tone of 2002 and of mother daughter relationships, and Greta Gerwig is just the person to display it.
- Creep 2 - truly creep and therefore fun and intriguing.
- Lady Macbeth - A dark replay of Lady Macbeth with no flinches of it’s reality. One of the darkest movies of 2017
- Detroit - With realism to the point of importance. Detroit deliberately spotlights the extreme criminal acts of it’s cops for no other reason than that’s what really happened.